An air compressor gets its power from sources like an electric motor, diesel, or gasoline engine. They are of several types and based on the principle of design, they have different methods to perform their task.
It is a very useful tool if you are working in your garage or you are repairing stuff. Now, finding the best and most suitable type of compressor can be difficult and there are also many varieties of them available in the market too.
The biggest confusion is when you have to decide whether you have to decide from an oil-based compressor or one which is free from oil.
OILED VS OIL-FREE AIR COMPRESSORS:
* An air compressor has the main task of drawing in the air with a piston. From there the air goes into a storage tank and here, for maximum output, the เครื่องอัดอากาศ piston chamber needs lubrication, and hence, here comes the need for oil.
* The major difference between them is that the oil-free ones come pre-oiled, IE, they are lubricated permanently, mostly with Teflon in or to provide them with permanent lubrication. This fact makes them oil-free.
* The oiled ones need regular oiling and hence, they are not permanently lubricated with oil changes being required at certain time intervals depending on the design and the amount of time for which it has been used.
The user manuals specify the time within which the compressor has to be oiled.
* There is one catch here. The oiled air compressors weigh much less than the oil-free air compressors for a given design. This is because the number of parts in the oil-free air compressor is more in number to prevent regular oiling. This makes them heavier. *
AFTER EFFECTS OF USAGE OF AIR COMPRESSORS:
* Oil-free compressors require much less maintenance but also reliable,This means that after prolonged usage, the Teflon wears out,you can replace the piston ring,then continue working
* it should be noted that oil-free compressors are perfect for industrial and home usage, ie, where usage is less. For non-commercial purposes, they are very much convenient. It should be kept in mind that the oil-free air compressors tend to become hotter more than that oil ones.
The most notable fact is that it is pertinent to consider the oil content of your tools allowed, if oil inside is forbidden,you need to choose oil free compressor,if small oil inside is allowed,Micro oil lubricated compressor is welcome